ZTEC-P Filter for Vaccine Production
Vaccines are a hot topic right now, and probably will be for awhile. But have you ever thought about the process involved in creating vaccines?
Every vaccine developed requires microfiltration during its production process. Microfiltration involves the filtration or separation of particles that are 10um to 0.1um in size from a process liquid. In the production of vaccines, liquid is typically filtered down to 1um, which has been the industry standard for some time, although there have also been demands at smaller microns. This demand, along with strict regulations, pushes the development of better filtration systems to new levels.
Graver's ZTEC™ P Series Filter Cartridges are suited for the development of vaccines, as they meet the stringent regulations necessary, including sterilizing grade membrane cartridges that are validated for complete bacterial retention to yield product sterility in biopharmaceutical final filtration applications.
Additionally, the ZTEC™ P is manufactured in a cleanroom environment, and integrity tested before shipment to assure consistent performance and quality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom Environment
• 100% flushed with ultrapure DI water
• Meets ASTM Standards for Sterility
• Repeatably Steamable/Sanitizable
• 100% Integrity tested prior to release
• Pore size, lot and serial number are stamped on each filter element for identification and traceability
• Complete validation guide available
• Ophthalmic Solutions
• Culture Media
• Reagent Chemicals
Click here for our product data sheet: ZTEC™ P Series Filter Cartridges